You can borrow library items following the steps below:
1. Go to SIT Library OneSearch at https://library.singaporetech.edu.sg, search for the item and take note of the Call Number of the item.
2. Enter the collection area through the tripod turnstile gate.
3. Locate the item from the shelf by Call Number.
4. Position your face in front of the Facial Recognition (FR) Device.
Tap SIT card on the scenarios below:
5. Stand on the foot print and pay attention to the instructions on the screen to your right.
6. Do not loiter at the yellow box. Look out for swinging doors.
7. For assistance, press intercom or call Library staff at 6592-1215.
Return Library items
1) via Return Kiosk: place the item(s) on the reader pad to return, and then leave them on the trolley next to the Kiosk.
2) at the Service Desk.
3) via the Book Return Bin outside the Library.
The FR Borrowing Guide on how to use this service.
By using Facial Recognition Technology (FRT) for borrowing Library materials, you acknowledge that: