The Willis Commission on Nursing Education has gathered evidence on the best methods of delivering pre-registration nursing education in the UK and how efficient the current education system is; in particular, looking at the balance between workplace and classroom learning.
Contains different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. It consists of the following resources:
• Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
• Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
• Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCA)
This database allows you to search simultaneously, a wide range of summarized and appraised evidence, to inform your practice. It covers global, current & relevant evidence in health subjects & specialties. A unique suite of information helping healthcare professionals integrate evidence into practice.
- OU access on campus and off campus
- Alumni access from library PCs