Contains different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. It consists of the following resources:
• Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
• Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
• Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCA)
This database allows you to search simultaneously, a wide range of summarized and appraised evidence, to inform your practice. It covers global, current & relevant evidence in health subjects & specialties. A unique suite of information helping healthcare professionals integrate evidence into practice.
- OU access on campus and off campus
- Alumni access from library PCs
UICC unites and supports the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, to promote greater equity, and to ensure that cancer control continues to be a priority in the world health and development agenda.